Maths at home
Try BBC bitesize for fractions https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zhdwxnb/articles/z9n4k7h
Lots of activities on adding, subtracting and multiply fractions.
Great for Y5 and Y6
Try bitesize for fractions for KS1
Introducing half and quarter to Y1 and Y2
Can you make halves and quarters at home?
What about folding paper in half ?
You could draw a picture in one half and get a family member to try to copy it in the other half.
Can you fold your paper in different ways and still make halves (remember each half has to be equal)?
What else can you half and quarter?
Great games on mathsframe for fractions Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
username is staugustinescofe
Games are great and can include everyone. You could play in teams to support younger ones.
- Times Table Rockstars - https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- Maths Frame - https://mathsframe.co.uk/
- Corbett Maths - https://corbettmathsprimary.com/5-a-day/
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z7ch6v4
- Maths 4 Everyone - https://www.maths4everyone.com/resources/sats-questions-by-topic.html
- Topmarks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/mental-maths
- Oxford Owl - https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/oxford-owl-videos/maths-videos/
- Nrich - https://nrich.maths.org/9086
- IXL - https://uk.ixl.com/math/year-6
- Classroom Secrets Kids - https://kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/category/year-6/year-6-maths/