GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
On May 25th 2018 the way school manage data and information changed. As a result the school has a Data Protection Officer.
The School's Data Protection Officer is Nicola Cook. Nicola is a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
You have the right to:
- View data being held by the school
- Ask for data to be changed
- Ask for data to be deleted
Nicola and the Schools DPO team carry out the following tasks:
- Support the management of the data in the school
- Check that data is being used correctly
- Investigate when things go wrong
- They help you, if requested
How to contact the DPO Officer
Tel: 01295 658502